Sunday, June 20, 2010

If You Don't Know Me By Now...

I am engulfed within aromas of broiling mushrooms stuffed with sausage and cream cheese. I feel a connection with Hobitton when it comes to mushrooms. And Christy's stuffed mushrooms make my tastebuds "party like its 1999" (Artist formerly known as Prince [at the time of the quote]). Right now the olfactory is workin' its chops an' triple tonguein' double C's at 1/4=240 bpm. Mom just brought in a plate-o-4. Gulp! Man the saliva is positively, ponderously flowing with anticipation. Right now her mushrooms makes Christy the sexiest woman alive!

2 comments:

  1. Gross. Mushrooms. And mom's sexiness. I mean, she's beautiful.

    But gross, dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grossness is in the eye, ears, nose and mind of the beholder, as is beauty, and sexiness.

    Mom is sexy. Mushrooms are wonderfully fragrant and delicious. Mom is beautiful too. She is in my eye.

    ReplyDelete